We are sure most of you have heard about solar powered lanterns but are not really sure how they work and whether or not to buy them. Well, that is what we are here for.
First things first, what is a solar lantern?
A solar lantern also known as solar lightor solar lamp, is a lighting system composed of an LED lamp and a solar panel. Some solar lanterns have inbuilt panels and others have separate solar panels. They are mostly used when there is a blackout or in areas where light is not accessible.
FEATURES OF POWERPOINT LED SOLAR LANTERN.
- It has 36 pieces super bright LED.
- Multi-modes for charging: by AC charger adaptor and solar panel.
- Has an ON/OFF switch button.
- Has a charging indication LED (in red when charging, become green when battery fully charged)
- The lantern can be operated when being charged.
- Has a handle for convenient carrying for indoor or outdoor usages.
- Light sources: with 36 pieces super bright LED.
- Has a 6V 4.5AH maintenance free lead acid battery.
- 10 hours’ charging time when the lantern was charged through the AC charger adaptor.
- 13 hours’ charging time when the lantern is charged through 3W solar panel in strong sunlight; 8 hours’ charging time when the lantern is charged through 5W solar panel in strong sunlight; the more sunlight the panel catches, the longer the lantern could work.
- 8-10 hours’ continuous working time after the lantern being fully charged.
- It has a function of over charge and over discharge protection, which can protect the battery life effectively.
- Accessories: AC charger adaptor and solar panel.
- Mobile phones can be charged by USB output.
Amazing right? And on top of all these, the lantern has a 2 year warranty and is very affordable!
Visit PowerPoint Systems or our contact page for more information on this and so much more.